Monday, April 18, 2011

My Sunshine,My Ice, My Princess...

Even though many things happen before this-supposedly-happy-day,I can't let those affect me.
So here I am,dedicating this one wholly post for the one and only Ice Princess in the world....


JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON.



To commemorate the day this princess turned 22 years old (or 23 according to the Korean age...)
On this sacred April 18th 2011....

Speaking about her,she once admit that her speciality is sleeping...and her hobby is also sleeping...  ><
And once Jessica Jung is mention,one that know her will only think about one thing.
Cold.
She is not an ice princess with no reason...
Prior to their debut,she often stay silent and showed a bored expression.
Then,people started acknowledge her as a cold person.
Many of boys' group members are afraid because of her cold appearance...(same as me.. ><)
but behold, Her Special Icy Cold Stare is what that caught the heart of many GorJess Spazzer...


And because of that,she became quite famous.

One could easily misunderstood her glare as a sign that she is angry.
But,according to her members, Jessica is not the type that easily express herself by using words.
She often express her feelings by actions...some that she willing to show in front of camera...
And many that she shows to her members at dorm.

Everyone loves the way she zoning out....  ><

Zoning out again,Sica??


SekShika

I love you,Baby....  XD

So hot!! ><




Even tough she seems to be like a serious person,she also had dorky side inside her...


You influenced her,didn't ya Taengoo??

Dont.Do.That. *nosebleed*

Sica....ide.....  =.=

Your expression is priceless!!  XD

Like a lost puppy... Me like!!!!  ><

Sergeant Sic...no matter how stiff you walk,I still love you....




Can I be that phone?? ><
You...are...so..beautiful ~

Honestly,I miss her blonde locks.... ><
She looks effin gorgeous with them.

Can't help but to ship JeTi...  ^^

Everyone agreed that when it comes to Gorgeous, it's Jessica.

How can a person looks so beautiful??

Will you marry me??  ><

If the vampire is as beautiful as this, I'm more than willing to be bitten... ><

You rocks that runaway,girl....

Gorgeous?You define it very well,dear....

My Ice Princess,Jessie....

When we talk about her image as an Ice Princess,she IS a Princess...
Even though the "Ice" had dropped from her... (Yuri said she is a warm ice...)

She is the most perfect Barbie Doll in the world...
Even from debut...

Too skinny girl....go eat or Tiffany will really take your title as Shikshin #3

Now I really wanna kiss you...  XD

Oh my your skin....like a baby... My Sica Baby....
(Yuri's gonna kill me!!!)

Glasses and books never make a pleasant impression to people.
But you just prove the otherwise....

As Tiffany said, " Nerd Is The New Cool"

Bookworm Sica...

No make up? Epic!
Nerdy nerdy,I love you..
Why won't you let me marry you?



Aww....don't cry,my lady....  ><


Because your smile is pretty....  :)

Sica Hwaitaeng!!!

As the second oldest in their group,she tends to look after the other members...
But she regret that she spent less time with her one and only sister, f(x) Krystal Jung Soojung.
But now,Jung sister's bond is the strongest....


Good genes really runs in Jung's blood.




So sweet..... ><
I envy them.....


And lately,She's been treating the fans with lots of selca...
And each piece is a masterpiece... >< 

Don't do that or I'll kiss you for real...

Your flawless skin.... ><





When did you turned into a dork like Taengoo,huh?? Must prevent you from getting near her again... ><




Jessica Jung, Gorgeous since 1989...

She is the 2nd most despise aegyo after Taengoo...
Little did she know,she herself is full with aegyo....the same goes to Taengoo.
And she show her aegyo without her knowing it...

OMG that blowfish face!!!!!!!!!!!!  ><

Wae so cute????

*dies*


shy Sica is so rare....


Right??



No matter what you did,it is cute.... ><


I love you too,Baby..  <333


The newspaper add that K-Sones put on their local...




WHOSE BIRTHDAY IT IS??
JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!!! 

"You got that right." ^^

No matter how bad you are at cooking...
No matter how many hours you spend sleeping...
No matter how man-like your walking is....
No matter how ear-piercing your dolphin scream is...
No matter how painful your hits when you are excited are...
No matter how cold you looks,seemed to not care...

I will still love you...

As no other can rival your cute voice,
your shy smile,
your deep concern to others inside,
your laugh at trivial things,
your hatred to CUCUMBER and melons,
your fondness to sleep and books,
No other can replace Jessica Jung.

Happy 23rd Birthday,GorJess Ice Princess....
Jessica Jung.....
April 18th 2011.

No comments: