Saturday, April 16, 2011

F(x) - Pinocchio (Danger) MV [english subs + romanization + hangul]

Not soon before people calm down after Mr. Taxi leaked, f(x) Pinocchio (Danger) became the victim....
Idk how the song leaked when their comeback is schedule on April 18th,on Jessica birthday...
It is understandable that Japanese song went leaked before the time but for Korean song? Its so rare...

I dont know if this is one of SM entertainment strategies to promote f(x)...
If this happen on SNSD,their album sale won't be affected as they had a strong base of fans around the world... All their fans pre-order the album long before it was announced...

But f(x) is still climbing their way up...yeah...they got their own fans too....
but the quantity is not enough to make sure the album sale will not be affected....
no offense to f(x) fans....but thats the reality...

However, I still love this song....
and kinda sad because it had taken NU ABO place as my fav song of f(x) now....
Amber goes blonde??? KYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Chingu....I really miss you....
And Krystal might be Jessica's rival in no time....Jung sister really got the good genes running in them...
Soo Jung ah.....saranghae...  <333


OK....CONTINUE SPAZZING ON THIS SONG....  :Q__________________________

EDIT: I HAD TO EDIT AGAIN AS SM FINALLY HAD BLOCKED THE SONG...BUT IT WAS RUMORED THAT THEY WERE THE ONE THAT LEAKED IT... SMH ON YOU,SM....
IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO SPREAD THIS THING....BUT RATHER...I WANT PEOPLE TO LOVE THEIR SONG....BECAUSE f(x) MEMBERS MOSTLY ARE AROUND MY AGE AND I LOVE THEM....
CREDIT TO SM FOR THE AUDIO....DON'T FORGET TO BUT PINOCCHIO,EVERYONE!! *SEEMS LIKE I'LL BE GOING BACK AND FORTH TO SPEEDY AGAIN*


Edit : as the album had officially released,and the mv as well...
I'll post the mv instead....credit to kpopsubs1@youtube...

No comments: