Monday, April 11, 2011

In This Serene Night.....

Tonight,the stars seems to have fun by themselves up there....
As the moon that before this always outshine them is shy to show itself tonight....
And in this silence,crickets sound louder than ever....
With the chatting of human beings sometimes interrupt their session....

How amazing the night that God create.....
As the reward for the hardness we faced during the day...
Sometimes,I want to escape from this busy life,simply just staying in the outskirt of town...
Camping by myself,singing by the campfire,gulping down the hot chocolate....
Admiring the beautiful scene before me....

But,tonight....
Is not the right night to do all of these....
So please..........
Please come back.......


ELECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!
WE HAD A FREAKING IMPORTANT EXAMINATION TOMORROW FOR GODNESS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED TO STUDY LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: If i failed my maths paper, I blame it on you, TNB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: