Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Last Warrior....No.(haha) The Last Day.....

Urghh...just woke up from my nap....i only had 2 hour of sleep yesterday....
so my head feels like hangover even though I never drink....
So excuse me for my slurry words....

Today, 1st April 2011....not only I had a good laugh because of Soshified post on Bieber Shidae,
but also I had fun with my classmates,on our last day of class...
Even though we had Physics workshop together tomorrow,its officially the beginning of our study week...


For Chemist lecture today,we just discussing on objective question,and for Maths,we didn't even do anything...
Mdm Kalai got inside,talk for 15mins,and we were dissmissed....


so all of us headed to Anjung Siswa to wait for the next class....


ignore all the sentences above (read if you want) because today is 5th,4 days after i started writing this post...
thanks to the awesomeness of my broadband i only can continue it today...
maybe because of the loads of pics....

lets start again,shall we??  ^^

this is basically me taking random pic in lecture hall....on the last day...
Yeah,Sarah...thats you next to me...  :P


Thats Madam Kalai,giving her last saying to us.....
I'll miss you,Madam....for your random jokes..haha....
Where are the boys,you ask?? Well,they started their study week earlier than us...  ><


while waiting for the next class,we hang out at Anjung Siswa...
and my hand was shaking while trying to finish my Chemistry tutor....
The others?? They took picture together,without me.... (smpai ati korg...  >< )



and then,they bullied me to take the picture for them.....


Kuncup,seriously?? Dont do that face again...><
and Tiha was taken aback...Dont worry,you still looks lovely.....

now that's better....Zaryn looks like a frog....haha   ^^


random....  ><


threesome....err...sounds weird....
Sarah,Zaryn and me.....  ^^

Tiha and Sarah...
Sarah,why do you reminds me of spring??  ><

Kuncup was deep in thought....and Alia??
Well....its her first time saw a mobile phone....haha...
Kidding Alia...now put the knife down!!  ^^

Its hot,right Tiha?
Under the sunlight.....not moonlight.... ><

yeah!!  Group picture....
Finally a picture of Kak Liha.....
You are so shy la sis....  ><

at the highest floor....
jatuh mmg mati...haha....

Thats where we assemble during our orientation last year



our lovely (?) KMPk....
hate to say this but....
im gonna miss this place...so much.


me and Zaryn....thats our block at the back...




seriously...it IS high!!!!

last group picture....Miss...err...Madam Sofia already here....


Yeah...that's my Chemistry tutor's lecturer....Madam Nur Sofia Bt Jafar....
(whoever misspelled her name,marks will be deducted from the quiz..)
She just got married for the past 2 or 3 months i guess....
and we still called her miss...haha...  ^^

She once saw my SNSD phone straps....and said that she is prettier than them....
I gotta second that....coz she is a nature beauty.....
(but i still love SNSD...  :P )

She is nice....

and always fun....

we are comfortable with her....  ^^

whats that 2 aliens doing behind her???

and did i say she is cute??
(im forever embarrassed if she found my blog....  ><  )

sneaking a pic in last class....bad girl.
(Sarah did too! ><  )

our last presentation............

she is a pro....whenever she saw me taking picture,she'll act pretty....
(Madam,i was joking!   ><  )
Thats the present for the whole class...
she suggested that we exchange present with each other.....


gettin ready for the draw....

basically....they are doing nothing......


Ready guys??



okay....redraw.....

I got a present from Wan.... Wan,i didnt use that brand...  ><
with our present........

The guys....with Syafiq went missing forever....
(he started his study week waaaaayyy earlier than everybody else...)

never thought Yeo had this side in him....Playful Yeo....  ^^

She got Kuncup's....with "special" wrapper..haha....
Kuncup is totally on a different level than us...



And with this class,we ended our study in KMPk....



don't be jealous....lift ga isseoseo....  ^^




She looks like one of us,right??
And the hyper Sarah at the back.......






And now....im gonna struggle for the upcoming final.......
(struggle la sgt....dok ngadap blog nih....)

okeh2.....chiao..........Annyeong....  ^^

No comments: