Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool....Jangnam Aningoya.....

That article about Bieber Shidae last night really make my day today....
I'm not the type that easy to fall for things like this...
So,dont ever dream to trick me.....haha...  ^^

I wasn't registered at Soshified yet at this time last year....
I'll reach my 1st annie with SSF on May 22th....yeah...not long after Sunny's bday...
I still remember last year,I already know Soshified n SNSD since January....
I even had another account there but i forgot my username....
so i had to make another....

This year,its Bieber Shidae....
seriously i love the new layout...well,without Bieb in the pic,of course....

Last year,it was Sujufied....
i miss them as 13,not 10.....  ><

And for today,I actually prank someone...
First,in the morning when we were getting ready to class....
Lydia said something to Sue about lizard on her pillow.....
I didn't think about anything at first but then I saw her smirk...
haha....then i follow suit....

and another friend at my class....
and this one unnie on twitterverse....  ^^

I love this kind of things.....
but i wont do it if it is too much.....

So........
Yoona,Yuri,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.....
whatever you guys plan and wanna do today.....
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..............
Dont let my Fany injured......  ><
I know she is the easiest target (thats how gullible she is) but please........

oh yeah.....even Isak unnie was fooled by SSF layout and almost called Tiffany to ask about the Bieber thing....
I bet the girls already read the article....with the Americans translating it to the other....haha....
Poor to whoever sits beside Jessi when she read the post.....
Their shoulder must be sore....Jessi love to hit people when she is excited...haha....
Taeyeon must be very happy.....coz she love Bieb  (>..<) even though that makes her a pedophile....
dont be angry Taeng..haha....
and Sooyoung?? i'd love to hear your "baby" again.....you too Sunny....but please not in aegyo......  ^^

now im wondering what will they do next year....
whatever it is,i always set my inner alarm on full alert when it comes to April Fool....
Till we meet again....good day everyone.....  Annyeong.........  :)

No comments: