Monday, April 11, 2011

As Much As A Temptation...

I'm supposed to be study as I'll start my final exam tomorrow.
But here I am,still in the virtual world...
But thats alright...I'll take this as an exercise for writing essay tomorrow.. (ceh...alasan...)

Seriously this week had been the most temptating week I've ever had.
With my low speed broadband,I had to brace myself for all of these.
And it seems like everything choose to be out this week....

Run Devil Run MV Japanese version, Daum CF, Coway screensaver...
Urghhh...so much for a life as a Sone.....

And just for RDR mv, I had to repeat my download for lord knows how many....

NOW,ITS SPAZZING TIME!! 


LET'S RUN!  *JETI ON FLIRT MODE!!  ><  *


amazing Hyoyeon.... ><

that..........urghhhh!!!    ^^

Hyohunnies must be glad that Hyo got all the screentime she deserve....

You are stunning,dear.....

Ferocious Hyoyeon FTW!!!!

ouwh....Sica Baby..... Come to me.... (i'm so gonna get it from Kwon Seobang....>< ) 

Marry me Jung Soo Yeon.....  ><


Gosh!!!!!!!!!!   *dies*

Jessica Yeoshin-nim!!!  Kya!!!  Goddess Sica!!!

Can you guys be any more lovelier??

My nine angels....Lovely.......

OMO!!  Maknae......  Seobaby.....  ><

Seomates gonna be proud of you......  

You had improved after We Got married,Seobaby.....

How much she had grown up.....  *sniff*

Yoong, were you checking on maknae??  O.O

So flawless......

Sunny!!!  And i cant let Yoona's abs slip,can I?? XD


Lee Sun Kyu!!  I Love You!!!

Sooyoung.....  :Q________________

Sooyoung!!!  That jangshin legs of yours....  ><

Soonam oppar.....wae so handsome??

Fierce look!! Me laike......   ^^

Are you.......gonna take that off???  O.O

I'm not gonna run....  ><

Err...Sunny Bunny....I'm not flirting with Sooyoung,really!!

Sunny you little devil....  ><

Cutey Sunny Bunny....

Gawd!!!!

:Q_____________

Like a Boss...hmmm....

Taengoo!!!!!   Kid Leader is so cute!!!!!!!!!!

OMO!!  Fierce Kid Taeng!!!  rawr....

Taeyeon ah.....don't do that..... :Q________

please......I prefer her without the extension,please............

I like this kind of short hair on her...She really looks like a Kid Taeng....

Oh My Tiffany..... Let's get married!!!  XD

Aww....Don't be shy baby.....Tiffany Baby (Taeng's gonna kill me...)

I don't wear perfume...so....you laike meh??  XD

hallo thar....wanna be mine???

Yo Baby....whassupp...  Mi Young ah.....

Can I be your supaplayboi, Mi Young ah??  XD

Seohyunnie.....so goddess-like.....

Yoong Choding had turn into Beauty Yoona 

Wae so beautiful,Yoona???

That deer eyes......  ^^

Have I told ya you are bea-YURI-ful??

Your moseubi......   ><

Im Yoona....wanna date me??

Your neck is so long...me envy...  ><

KWON YURI PUT THAT PUNCH OF YOURS DOWN 
AND I SWEAR I WON'T TAKE YOUR SICA BABY!!!

I SWEAR I WON'T TAKE HER!!!!  ><

Sexy Yuri.....  :P

You are so 'handsome',Kwon Seobang.... Black Pearl!!!

KkabYul??  ><


So Nyeo Shi Dae Saranghae!!!!!  <333



As for Daum CF??  EPIC!!!!  I always love people in uniform but when i saw them....
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aww...Seobaby...even when you are angry you look so preeteh....

I won't talk Sica,if that makes you talk to me to make me talk...   *confused*

"Maljeom Hera!! Oh?"  I like how's that sound.... Sooyoung oppar....  ><

Sunny stop jumping or I'll tie you down... ><
So kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee......  .><

Kwon Officer....So handsome.....  ^^

OK THAT'S IT! YOU PULL IT THE BEST SO LET'S DATE!!!
YOONA OPPAR!!!!!!   ><

I'M MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE YOUR PLACE,CACAO....  ^^


Coway screensaver??? It's my bad that I downloaded the mute version...
And now I'm downloading the HD version....
I promise I'll drink more water.....plus ice of course.... ><
SeoBaby gonna scold me....she really cares about everyone's health...  XD



Hyoyeon


Jessica

Seohyun

Sooyoung

Sunny

Taeyeon

Tiffany

Yoona

Yuri

No comments: