Thursday, March 31, 2011

To Kill A Mocking Bird....err...or Time....

well...what happen yesterday repeat itself again today....

my day starts at 10am today and i rushed to my english class because i was too engrossed watching Love In The Ice by DBSK... (miss them as 5...>< )
when i got to the 3rd floor,there was only Alya,Tiha n Kak Liha....
well...Zaryn told me she wont be coming...and Sarah had...well,thats for me to know and you to remain not knowing it....haha...and Kuncup was missing in action...
Then Miss Yatt came and asked for the others...we are suppose to have game today....and then Kamal came.. (its weird,i used to call him Wan)
and since there were only 5 of us,she only tell us about what our exam gonna be,the last minute tips...and we were dismissed...hardly after 30mins of the class....
well.....this is just the same as 'we dont have a class' like yesterday....
and physics lecture is cancelled....
and now im waiting in Anjung Siswa waiting for this one hour time to finish,get into lecture hall for maths lecture,go back to room,having snack,get to physics tutor class (the last day to meet Sir dzarfan :"(  )
finish class,grab my lunch...and my day is officially end.....nil,nada....opseo....

aishhh.....now i have to wait and wait and wait in boredom....
yeah..its true....waiting is a torture....
im bored...wanna watch something or listen to something but my battery have to be reserved to last for this full hour....
kay...enuff babbling.....me off.....annyeong..........

No comments: