Monday, March 7, 2011

in the mean of time.....

ahhhhh....its been a long time since i update my blog.....
im sorry about my promise before....
i said i was going to dedicate some posts for my lovable unnie....
but i was tooooooooo busy for that...... mianhae...... :(

seriously February was like the busiest time of my life so far......
i need to handle a telematch that basically take over my weekend...
we had to do it on sunday because we have replacement class on saturday.....
yeah....i admit that it was fun,since its not me that have to compete in it...kkkk.....
and the game that i was in charge in was 'tent game'... they had to put up a tent and then wrap it up back...
it was hillarious to see them rushing to be the first...kkkk....
and when they called my name as soon as they finish, HECTIC.

the next week, we had to go to Bukit Larut....for our camping......
we had to sleep in a tent.... (it's not a camping without tent,duh.)
mine had 7 peoples in it....and of course,im the one that put it up...well,with the help of others of course... ;p
and we finish it quite sooner...(we even helped to set up the tent for one of the lecturers... ^^)
then later in the night,after dinner....we were seperated into groups.....using animals name....
mine was 'semut' or ant in english.....
others were like elephant,tiger,penguin,snake,bird,tortoise and cow.....
and then we played games,asking in a riddle for the other groups to guess our group name....
after that, tounge twister...seriously my head hurts a lot because i was the first to read it....
and then, we go to sleep....
yeah...for a 'normal' person like me, i went straight to my tent,fished out my charger and head to the foyer where the plugs are....
and i stayed quite late that night waiting for my phone to recharge...
luckily there is 3 boys stay awake to wait for the water to boil....
i swear i could stay longer, if not the lecture was looking strangely at me,giving out signs that i should not hang out with boys late at night...oh yes....im the only one girls there... ;p
seriously....i'd done this a lot times before....with my late cousin oppa (its not like i could do that again with him,right??) and my uncle...... thats why we are best friends....
and its not like they gonna do anything to me...because in their eyes, i was juz like them...they didnt even look at me as a girl.... [sad but true,people... ;'(   ]

the next day, we were scheduled to go up the Bukit Larut....in other words,hiking.....
trust me when i said ITS HELLA ONE OF HIGH HILLS.....
i've never been hiking before but had gone through several jungle treckking....which also involves climbing....
but hiking there give me a new meaning of hiking.....
i was among the last person to arrive.....and thats the worst of my condition that you ever see out of me...
everyone quickly leave me behind.....(is it because i didnt ate breakfast that time??)
but i juz continue to walk slowly...the lecturer that was with me keep saying that i could rest if i want....
and for the first time in ly life too, i was about to get cramps on BOTH OF MY LEGS... and i felt like i was suffocated...idk why....but i keep on moving my legs....everytime i felt like having cramps,i streched my legs....
i finally arrive after 4 hours of hiking.... (well,others only takes 2-3hrs... ;p)
and what did i do to lessen my tiredness?? i took photos, played my songs....( i even played Himnae but it didnt work too well...)
and believe me when i said i went online....yeshhhh.....haha....i online on twitter.....keep typing and i didnt feel the tiring legs anymore.... ^^
as soon as i arrived, i quickly took a seat palmfaced myself and thats when my tears started rolled down....
no, i didnt feel anything at all....no pain,all the exhaustness flew away from me but i kept on crying....
my friends were worried about me but i told them its okay....
even lecturerame to me and asked whats wrong....
but its not like i was in pain,well......i juz.....got....emotional,i guess..... >.<
even if i suffered a lot, i finally got to the last point....
and i am very proud of myself......^^

way back down, the lecturer asked me to take the jeep....and i had too....well,i arrived with some other girls earlier than the others that walked down....and had enough rest.....
my attires that were drenched with my sweats, even dried when i hang them.....
but i cant sleep too comfortably because of the heat.....
and when the others came back,i was fully awake....
thats when rain started to pour down....our tent nearly flooded but luckily it didnt.....
and after hearing that the night activities was cancelled,i felt like heaven.....
and that night, (i didnt planned to sleep but failed while i was online) i slept at 10+ pm...the earliest i've ever been.... ^^

the next day, morning excercise is a must even if many complained that their legs were sore......
after breakfast, we tidy up our tent and our things, letting them to dry....
then we went to zoo taiping,walking...
i'll continue my story later,when i had times...
this is just for my ict class....we were told to make a blog....and make a post....
till next time...daa....

No comments: