Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Once Upon A Day... (><)"

Today,is indeed a loooooooooooooong day...
Even though i had fun during last physics' lecture class in the evening...
But that a whole different story...

I really love Wednesday...
Because since cocuricular class ended,my day start at 11 a.m
and last night I ended up slept late in the "night"...well,its morning actually....
and i woke up today at 10...thank god for sending the angels to wake me up coz i didnt set my alarm anymore.....
or I'll miss my class today....

So i rushed out,grabbing my attire for today and went to iron room...
too bad,there was no electricity at our floor...
so i went to 1st level....
and basically i managed to catch up on my class...in fact,i'm early today...

so i went to ATM machine to see whether it is ok...
im totally broke coz that machine was out of service when i went to check on it last night after dinner with my KMM....
luckily,its okay today.....and im a happy girl with money again....

Alia was there too....so i waited on her and we went to 3rd level for maths tutor....
we waited on Sir Sah to arrive but he was unusually late today.
the only person that have his number is our monitor and he was absent.....
so we waited for a good 20mins before we decided that he wasn't coming around....

then we went to bistro because apparently Tiha was "sooooooooooooo" hungry and we stay in front of lecture hall.....
and our class was the earliest to get to the hall today....
the point is,i could had another one good hour of sleep....even Sarah agree with me....

So we continue our live...yadda yadda....

and for evening class...we had maths lecture and pyhsics lecture....
we dont really learn anything during physics lecture...
coz Sir Redzuan asked us to fill the evaluation form for him....
and he gave us a good laugh too....

and then he let us out 30mins earlier....
so i went to cafe to buy something to eat....
and i saw my former teachers.....
idk how to adress them coz the last time i checked only 2 of them is married....
Miss Sauyah,Miss Tuziah,Madam Marini and Madam Norzie...
2 of them are warden...
and im not so close with wardens accept my add maths teacher...
hello......2 times caught bringing phone,ring a bell?
and my add maths teacher doesn't really care....
there once i was sick and stay at my dorm during trial spm...
she came to checked on us (me and my 2 dormates)....
i was just calling my mom before that to pick me up and only put the phone on me....
she saw it but pretend like she didn't...
Love you,Miss Fazilawati...

and then i continue watching the vampire diaries.....
when suddenly my lappy went dead.....
i checked and urgghhh.....
the electricity on plug went down again....
i was so pissed off that i stopped watching the series.....

and just now....i was downloading U-Kiss new album Bran New Kiss... (its really BRAN,without a "D")
and that just throw me over my edge......
and then Zaryn barged in,asking me bout my friend's junior that died of leukemia....
and it turned out to be that she was also Zaryn's junior....
i went to her room to see her pic coz i couldnt find any in my schoolbook...
and when i read her junior blog post about that girl,it reminds me of something....

That,will be on the next post...

No comments: