Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Thing I Treasure The Most...

I was browsing through the many of videos that i have.....
And i decide to go to the fan made video folder...
That's when i stumble upon this.....

It may be the nth time I watched this video...
I know the content of it by heart now...
But, it somehow still manage to drew tears to my eyes
Because I put myself as the character...
How am I after 10 years...
Will I still connected with my friends?
Will we ever meet again?
And the most thing is, will we still remember what we looks like in each other memory....

This is the only reason why I envy them...
Because deep in my heart, I want to experience the type of relationship they had with each other...
Aside from family bond, friendship is the 2nd thing I treasure the most...
Well,maybe 1st because I'm not that close with my family.
Sure, I can be funny... but most of the time I remain silent whenever we had a family gathering.

Me,being a silent person will be the most denied fact by my friends.
They know how noisy I am whenever I'm around my friends.
And how much of a jokester or maybe a prankster I am...they know it all.
I feel comfortable around my friends,but not comfortable enough to reach the point as Soshi bond is...
And somehow,I really wish I can experience what they called as sisterhood among friends.
But, maybe because there is this certain image that people view me as, I might not be able to feel it.

However, the thing that I want to say here is,
Friends,you know how much I love you guys right?
I'm not the type that openly tell how I feel.
So I feel comfortable communicating through this.

Lastly,
Kinah,Dayah,Adik,Sarah,Kuncup,Biela,Ajla,Niesa,Tieha,Bell,Syafa,Ecah,Saing,
Umi,Sue,Lydia,Elmo,Iera,Ida...
And this two people that I still wondering where on earth are they...
Nur Atira Bt Rahim and Ainatul Mardhiah Bt Manin
I love you guys....
The time that you stepped into my life and create memories together with me,is the time that I know I won't ever forget.
Saranghae,nae chinguya....  <333


2 comments:

Izyan Masri said...

nama dia hani izzati tak silap aku.panggil zetty.roomate aku doeh.budak sekolah kau.dia kenal kau,syato semua :D

syusukesyafa said...

huhu..tq 4 loving us...love u 2...always take care of your health...sleep is important u know..~.~