Monday, June 20, 2011

A Friend Like This...

Sisterhood,Brotherhood,Friendship....
Some people would say, I don't give a damn about this bs...
But for me,that's the greatest gift that you can give to yourself....

Sometimes,I have to say that I love to be alone...
But that option only valid if I got no one of my friends with me at that time...
Times like....now.
When I'm all alone at home when my sisters go to school and one of them at college.
To be honest,I don't have any friends at home. That is if unless you consider cats as friends.
That's why I totally cherish my time at hostel when I am with my friends.
And I can't do anything to kill this loneliness of mine. My mom won't let me work just because the place is open until midnight. I mean,it's not like they're gonna give the night shift to a girl, right?

Ah,that's reminds me.I have to work tomorrow.Or in other words,helping my father.
In the mention of my father,I didn't wish him Happy Father's Day yet...
I've said that I'm not the one that openly told my feelings,aite? But nonetheless,I always love him. Appa,saranghae...  <333

So I either help him or just stay at home,mostly in my room doing nothing except wasting my time on my lappy...
Or went for a walk or two (?) at Times Square or Midvalley (as if it is near my house..  =___=  )
Anyone wanna join me to Times Square this Saturday?? They held K-Pop competition under Hitz.Tv there...
Maybe I'll get the chance to see Epsilon. That is if they register there... Epsilon is like...the best group that cover Kpop dance you know....
Better that that Max 24:7 and Gula2....urghhhh.....

Now back to the topic....
Watch the video and read the question carefully and answer it.
Have you? Or have you be the one?
For me, to be honest I still yet to find the person.
But don't worry,friends...Nobody is perfect,aite?  ^^
Till we meet again.



No comments: