Monday, November 8, 2010

A New Beginning...

So...
Here am i...
Finally,i have a blog...
My social network is added,again...
Starting from friendster,move to myspace,then addicted to soshified,start tweeting n now,blogging...
Funny,i dont feel like to create a facebook....
Yep,jew...

Talkin bout a new beginning....(sounds like SNSD debut album at japan..w/e)
it is 3.26am nov 8th 2010...
in another,well...less than 5 hours i'll have my 1st lecture,for 2nd semester...
juz like another season of school...
new chapters,new books,new lesson,new friends,new lecture hall,new lecturers,new schedule,
everything is new...
but,the most important thing is...
a new ME.

Still waiting for the result...
and it still haunting me....
will i make it to the end of this final semester?
or stumble in the middle?
i've tried my best...
and hoping for the best...

3.32am...
seriously,i need to sleep...
normal people already drift into their wonderland...
but...
im a normal people no...
it seems like my body system only had 12hours in a day...keke...
dont ask me how it happens...
cuz human body got its own mystery...
jalcha...annyeong...

No comments: