Saturday, November 13, 2010

1st week is over....another week is coming...

finally....i manage to survive my 1st week of 2nd semester....
everything is still new to me but at least,i've talked a lil bit with my new tutormates...
early diz morning i got MUET test....n of course i get to meet all my former tutormates...
i never knew that i miss them so much....
especially Una,my buddy in every single activities in class..
she is the funnies out of us...n she never ashamed of her behaviour
i still remember what she said when i say its hard to find her during class exchange...n she said...
'biase lar...aku kan artis'
and yes...did i told u she is the most 'perasan' girl in my class??keke...
n i always miss Bell...she is considered older than me..but act like a kiddo...
sumtimes i went to her block,teja juz to see her...n im the one who she would tell about her n wan..
zaryn...my adik,as she is the youngest in our class...even boys called her adik...
well...she is in the same block as me,same level,n (un?)fortunately same tutor class with me,diz sem...
its funny...coz we seems to be inseparable...keke....n she got her Pa too...who she sometimes told about me...
n i can assure u all...Pa's voice is softer than me..keke...
then came kak long,mahiza,ira n azira.....except for azira who is in intan,all of them are also in kerian...
kak long at 4th floor,mahiza at 3rd n ira 1 level below me,1st floor...
even if we r in the same block,its funny when we hardly see each other,whether when we're laving for class at morning or came back at noon...

i cant say that all our boys members r the best in KMPk...
3 of them r even famous among lecturers...as they oftenly skip classes...
but still we r grateful coz they never make our class boring...
Sayuthi is the only PDT in our class,making him the only 19-er in our class...and beware,he already get himself a 'kak long ipar'...or so we called her..keke...
then,mamat...our class monitor...well....nothing much about him..but he IS a funny person...
Amzar,math genius in our class....he is expert in math juz like Una n Ira do...but...we always pair him up with Una...as Ira already had her Shah...
Aiman....our abang ngah...a good looking n some lecturers even asked him to be a model...keke....u wish...idk how it started but we start to pair him up with Mahiza,the silent,shy girl in our class..
And lastly...my own abang....well,at first it was juz me that called him abang...somehow...everyone in our class called him abang..keke...
Tirdmizi...or Jim according to what his blackshare clan called...n he is the most popular guy in well...if not in KMPk,maybe in physics stream...but...of course...he is not that perfect....
he is the one that most lecturers know...for skipping class is nothing new for him....
he kept saying,'aku nak berubah,doe' but still....hmmmm...
juz.....lets wait n see if he will for this sem...

thats the story of our class...even if there r so many flaws u could find in us,thats only make us stronger...
sincerely,im grateful for having them in my class...as our class r not that boring compare to the others..
welll....juz so u noe...i still heart them till now....
compared to my new class...its nothing near the word 'close' between us...but then,
lets work it out...
alright sarah,alia,tiha,dayah,firdaus,nasution,aizat,amaluddin(?),syafiq,yeoh n another girl but i cant remember...mianhae....
it juz that i want F3T17B gives the same vibe as F1T07B did...
auchh....my head still hurt because of MUET ya noe...
till then,annyeong......

No comments: