Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tired.....

Currently I'm in one of KTMB coach,waiting for it to bring me home.....
Juz got back from Times Square and I'm hella tired now....
Well this time,not alone....
My mom and my PMR sis were following my other sister and her friend to buy her things before she go to PLKN,national service....
So they got off at Putra and I went all the way to KL Sentral.....
I only have one intention going there...
Yes....
My Star Collection's store.....
and this time too,I spent more than 100 bucks....
They got so many new stuffs....hell,even photobooks are there.....
I planned to buy all members' phone strap but i was kinda broke so i got the all members instead.....
too bad my dad didnt give extra money to me...  ><
well....I'll post the picture later...my lappy battery is kinda low.....
haha....yeahhh!!!!
I'm writing this with my lappy,on a moving train...  ^^
See ya again....  ^^
Annyeong......  ^^

p/s : juz wanna say,my visitor from South Korea exceed the visitor from Malaysia...what is there in my blog??  ^^  i love my visitors.....  <3333

No comments: